Wednesday, July 19, 2006

To clarify...

First, the newspaper thing was supposed to be funny. Maybe I'm not so good at funny but I was just thinking about how out of control this has gotten and how in a way, it's actually good for Project Runway because more people will watch.

I do not believe that Bravo, or the judges knew that these were not original drawings. I believe it was "Viktor Rolf" at Television Without Pity who first exposed this. I want to be sure to give credit where credit is due - some are crediting LiveJournal or the Defamer but the original source is TWoP - and we LOVE TWoP.

I was following this in the "spoiler" thread there and once I saw the side-by-side comparisons I was dumbfounded. Even more impressive was the lightning speed at with this story spread throughout the internet and now even to the mainstream media.

Click here to continue.