Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Monday, September 11, 2006

Debbie G's Report from Daniel Franco's Show

Dear BPR,

Well, I'm just back from the Daniel Franco Show & it was so, so, SOOOO terrific, I can't even tell you!! But I'll try (I took notes!):

First, I got there, went to the 18th Street entrance and they didn't have my name on the list, but said I could go in anyway - that there were plenty of seats! But as I was sitting there, no one there had heard of Daniel Franco! Not even the women at the inside door, but they kept trying to get me to stay & said I could find the other show later. EEEK! I left to find the Franco show. Turns out the entrance was on 19th Street. I had to go around the block. They had my name & gave me an assigned seat ticket. Phew!!

Click here to continue.

Click here for the Wire Images of Daniel's Show.