Sunday, September 10, 2006

Diana Eng at Cherry Hill, NJ


BPR reader Sandy has this report for us:

Hey everyone! I just got back from the Cherry Hill Mall in New Jersey. I had read a couple weeks ago that a Project Runway Season 2 designer would be there so I grabbed my mom and 2 sisters (also big PR fans) and drove there. On the way there we were all guessing who it would be. It was Diana Eng.

We actually met her after the 'runway show' that was put on there. She was really nice, she signed pictures and other merchandise, and we were talking to her for a couple minutes. I asked her if she would be going to Daniel Franco's runway show in NYC on Monday, Sept. 11th and she said she would see me there. So on Monday when I get back from the show I should hopefully have some more pictures to send to you guys. - Sandy

Thanks, Sandy! We're always looking forward to hearing more stories from our readers that get a chance to meet Project Runway alums at various events. Fashion Week should provide many opportunities!