Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Monday, September 11, 2006

Malan Breton at Fashion Week

This just in from BPR Field Reporter Holly:

Malan's show was fabulous! Lots of the models were from PR, including Moon (met her and her lovely parents), Amanda and Nazri. The collection was very romantic and really lush.

I met Chloe Dao, Emmett McCarthy, Angela Keslar and Malan, of course. All were friendly and gracious. I saw Daniel Franco briefly but he looked busy, so no meeting.

Nina Garcia had a front row seat, patiently waiting, waiting. Are all shows fashionably late to begin? Big clutch of cameras, dj music pumping and out came the models.

I saw two of the three garments I sewed, a thrill. The third was edited out. Sweetly, I was thanked in the program! My name appears higher on the list than Tim's and Heidi's. Tee hee!!

It was a great day!

Thanks Holly; click here for more of her pictures!