Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Note From Diana Eng

We sat with Diana Eng at Malan Breton's Show and she has all sorts of exciting news. She followed up with a note:

I am currently at Victoria's Secret design studio in the research and development department helping to create new technology for bras.

Also, I am writing two books on fashion and technology. I'm authoring a book forthcoming in 2008 featuring electronic fashion projects with North Light Books (the leading publisher of fine art, craft and decorative painting instruction books). And I am working on an exciting new fashion book with John Wiley & Sons (leading publisher for the scientific, technical communities worldwide). The book is called TechStyle: Create Wired Wearables and Geeky Gear, and will be available in Spring 2008. I am also attending gadgetoff and giving a talk at Google on the 5th.


Thanks for the update, Diana.