Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rie Reports from the Keith Michael Show



Wow, what a fun-filled day Wednesday, the 12th was!! First, my friend, Travis, and I attended Malan Breton’s show and met Emmett McCarthy as well as the fabulous Laura K!! Later that night, we headed over to the West Chelsea club, Cain, for Keith Michael’s show. Getting there a little early, we were able to see Keith’s family arrive. His mother, Cindy, who looked absolutely radiant, stepfather, and sister, Sarah, were just a few of the relatives and close friends there to support him. When Keith saw his mother step out of the taxi, he literally ran over to her, beaming like a child on Christmas morning. Laura K. had the opportunity to talk to Cindy and she mentioned that Keith and Sarah never fought as kids! Wow!! My brother and I used to absolutely terrorize each other, so it’s hard for me to fathom never fighting with a sibling.

Click here to continue.