Sunday, March 04, 2007

BPR <3 Chloe

Hi Laura,

How is everyone? I am still checking into BPR for my PR news. Well, I have been very bad about updating y'all. So here is my latest news.

I am on US Weekly TV. Talking about my QVC collection with the beautiful Grace wearing my Simply Chloe Dao collection for QVC.

Jessica Biel is wearing my top in US weekly with Britney Spears on the cover. It is this week. It is very exciting. It is also featured in Life and Style Weekly Mag.
I attached the pics for you.

I was in NYC this past week, doing a photo shoot at Emmett's for a magazine. I was also asked to be presenter at the first Anime Award. It was a great opportunity to meet all the amazing voice over artists. Peter Fenandez, the voice of Speed Racer received a life time award. He was adorable and at near 80+, he sounds unbelievably youthful. The Babes of Anime, were the hostesses of ceremony and all worn Chloe Dao. I never knew voice over artists were so hot. They made my clothes hotter.

There are so many other things I am working on. As soon as I can speak about them. I will let y'all know.

BPR forever,

Chloe Dao