Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Note From Daniel Vosovic


Dear Laura,

I hope this letter finds you and the entire BPR family well! I've been in such a gloomy mood because of all the cold winter weather we've been having here in NYC recently, but just yesterday, the sun shone down and after an inspiring 2 hour walk in Central Park I'm ready to tackle RAVEN's Spring 2008 collection!

With the growth of a collection, comes the inevitable growth of the team, which is why I'm reaching out to you and the BPR crew. I'm looking to pull on a dedicated intern for the upcoming months, and thought it be best to start where the desire is strongest (cause we all know Project Runway fans are the most dedicated!).

I'm looking for someone who is organized and driven, and is looking to gain experience in every aspect of the fashion industry; though we're still a relatively small company with big aspirations, anyone who is looking to understand the inner workings of the fashion business, the design process and the full execution, this would be a great opportunity!

The Raven offices are located in the hip Meatpacking district in New York City, and I'd need someone who can offer a few days a week at least. Please send resumes and serious inquiries only to my assistant: tala@raventailored.com.


Thank you for your help!
Daniel Vosovic