Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lulu's Report From Chicago

I know I said I wouldn't give any more coverage to these events - but fortunately the folks at the Chicago Macy's went above and beyond to accomodate Lulu. When she mentioned BPR they just made sure she had the star on her program. Thanks Macy's and thanks Lulu!



Oh, the anticipation all afternoon. I arrive home from teaching around 1, and kill time until 4:30, when my husband, Doug, and I had planned to hop on the el (Chicago’s mass transit) to head to Macy’s. We’re supposed to meet our friend Krueger, who happens to work in the sports bar/restaurant in the basement of Macy’s, at 5, to be sure we get good seats. Doug’s running late getting back from errands, and I’m silently fuming. I don’t want to miss out on any opportunity. We end up arriving around 5:30, but no worries, the line is short and plenty of good seats left!

Click here to continue.