Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Note From Laura Bennett


Hi Laura , no news yet. Please tell Scarlett I am sorry she missed the shower last night, family first- I completely understand.

I'm sure this is really boring in light of Tim's sexy standing, but I have a response to the attention over the white coat.

I love trench coats, to me they are right up there with little black dresses and big sunglasses. When I saw Robert Best with this one at a promotional shoot for Project Runway I was immediately enamored. The border of the coat is silk screened figures drawn by Robert. Each figure is more fabulously glamorous than the next. I believe the coat is a one of a kind sample. He kindly allowed me to wear it during the filming of Project Runway 3. Upon his departure when I tried to return it to him he said I could keep it! It is now one of my prized possessions. It is a wonderful reminder of Robert's talent and generosity.


You can see a mini version of Robert's fabulously glamourous trench here.