Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Note From Nick Verreos

Hi Laura:

It's "Uncle Nick". Hope you had a great Labor Day Weekend. The weather here in Southern California was gorgeous. I spent most of the weekend in my friend's pool. Along with my beard and my dark tan, I fear I might be stopped at the airport longer!! Hopefully they will notice my fake Louis Vuitton luggage and realize the only bad stuff I am carrying is old underwear!

I wanted to let you (and the devoted Blogging Project Runway readers), know that I am going to be in Seattle , Washington for the very first time this weekend on September 8th through to Sunday. I have been invited to be at the very first annual IADT Show. IADT is the International Academy of Design and Technology. I will present the Awards for excellence as well as do a "Workshop" the day after. It is open to the public and everyone, especially "Project Runway" fans are most welcomed! The prices are good and not so out of reach.

I am very much looking forward to meeting The Northwest fans of the show! I know that there is more there than coffee-drinking Granola-cruchers!! Maybe fashion-conscious coffee-drinking Granola-crunchers!!

I am forwarding/attaching the official "Press Release" for the show as well the "Poster/Invite". Feel free to post it in your blog if you want to. And, as always , thank you for all the unending support and unconditional love. I also have much admiration for you, the blog and its fans.
No- longer -selling- chicles- in -Tijuana (now in Seattle!),
Nick


Click here for the Press Release. Who would like to be our "Official BPR Field Reporter?"